Friday, March 26, 2010

This Car Stops...

Good morning!  Well, I HOPE its a good morning, anyway.  It's been a CRAZY morning here, but good so far.  :)  (this is my neighbor, CB, by the way - isn't he handsome?)

The first thing I want to say is how grateful I am that I live in a small town and don't have to deal with rush hour traffic in Austin every day.  I would lose my mind (or whatever's left of it!)  I had to take Jackson to a doctor's appointment in Austin yesterday afternoon... we got done at 4:45... oh joy.  Just in time to join the hoard of people sitting on Mopac!!!!  Yay me!  BUT... at least I had something to ponder during those long minutes... (where's Arsenio Hall when you need him, hmmmmmm?)


Hmmmmm.  Hmmm, hmmm, hmmm...

WHEN?
...when it's out of gas?
...when there's a cow in the road?

For WHAT?
...for garage sales?
...for baby ducks?
...for the heck of it?
...for NO reason?
...in the middle of busy intersections?
...at railroad crossings?
...randomly?
...low water crossings?
...for Bunco?
...obviously on Mopac during rush hour


At least we know it DOES stop - it's not a Toyota... hee hee.

 

No comments: