Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dear Miss Kitty...



Do you know how fun it is to sew with you around? Really... it's fun to do ANYTHING with you around. But sewing is especially so. I just love how you pull all the pins out of the pincushions and throw them on the floor. It's sweet when you paw at the needle going up and down. How did you know that everything I make is for you?? You lay on whatever I'm making, so you MUST know. And when you're feeling extra helpful, after I've put you on the floor over and over again - you start knocking things off of the sewing table...or my desk...or the shelves - whatever you can find. Such a sweet little helper - what would I do without you? Only you know how much I love to remove cat hair from all of my projects... or pull pins out of the carpet... and that my FAVORITE thing is rewinding thread onto spools. It's nice to know you care so much.


1 comment:

Bekki said...

LOL! She must be related to my cat. Expecially the love of pins. :)