Friday, July 31, 2009

Don't you just love iPod's?????







My iPod is such a fun place to wander... such an eclectic combination of music! My favorite thing to do is to sort everything by song title - pick a letter of the alphabet and GO! I ran across this set of songs the other night...

Breaking the Rules - AC/DC
Brian's Song - Theme Song from Monty Python's Movie "Life of Brian"
Bridge Over Troubled Water - Simon & Garfunkel
Bridget the Midget - Ray Stevens (don't ask... it's best that way)
Bring It On - Kevin Fowler (didn't think we'd get out of this without a little bit of country, did you?)
Bring it on Down to My House - Asleep at the Wheel (MORE country)
Bring Out Your Dead - audio clip from Monty Python's Holy Grail movie
Bringing on the Heartbreak - Def Leppard

...now if that set list doesn't entertain you, I don't know what will! I don't know how I ever survived without iTunes. What a glorious idea! All the music you could ever want ALL IN ONE PLACE! Well... except the Beatles & AC/DC... but that's ok, because I have all of their CD's anyway (don't you just HATE Yoko Ono??? She's just EVIL.) I even found a NEW version of Melanie's "Brand New Key" by a punk band called The Dolly Rots... absolutely made my day (actually my week!) My children weren't so impressed by that one - but who asked them, anyway? :)

OK. Done going on and on about the wonderfulness of my iPod. Tune in next time to hear my take on paper shredders & pencil sharpeners. :)

No comments: